Fitbit is one of the favourite fitness tracker brands for many fitness enthusiasts and it has produced some of the best fitness trackers in the market right now. The latest edition of the Fitbit charge series Fitbit Charge 4 builds on its predecessors with loads of additional features. While we cannot completely label Fitness Charge 4 as a fitness watch, it still champions in a world that is dominated by smartwatches.
So, what are the new features of Fitbit Charge 4 and why should you buy it over other fitness watches? Check out this Fitbit Charge 4 fitness watch review by Qalfit.
- 1 Fitbit Charge 4 fitness watch key Specs:
- 2 Fitbit Charge 4 fitness watch key Features:
- 3 Fitbit Charge 4 fitness watch- Positives:
- 4 Fitbit Charge 4 fitness watch- Negatives:
Fitbit Charge 4 fitness watch key Specs:
- Touch screen display
- 3-axis accelerometer, heart rate monitor, built-in GPS, vibration motor, NFC chip, Altimeter
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Lithium-polymer battery provides up to 7-day battery life
- Water resistant to 50 meters
- Smartphone connectivity (Android 7.0+, iOS)
- The dimensions of Fitbit Charge 4 are 35.8 mm l x 22.7mm w x 12.5mm h
Fitbit Charge 4 fitness watch key Features:
- It comes with a 24/7 heart rate monitor to better track calorie burn and it also optimizes your workout by intelligently sensing what heart-rate zone you’re in.
- It has a workout intensity map where you can see your heart rate zones throughout your route and learn where you put in the most effort. But you need to use the Fitbit mobile app to see it.
- One of the best things about Fitbit Charge 4 is that you can easily control your Spotify music on the fitness band. You don’t have to take your smartphone for shuffling your playlist.
- The Fitbit charge 4 has an amazing sleep tracker. It tracks time in light sleep, deep sleep, and REM sleep stages.
- You can see all your activity stats in one place with a daily dashboard that shows you steps, calories burned, and more. This will be stored for seven days.
- There is a mindful feature for women in Fitbit charge 4 that helps track menstrual health. It allows women to follow their cycle, record symptoms, and more.
- You can also load your credit card and debit card details in the Fitbit app and you can use your Fitbit Charge 4 to tap and pay for purchases on the go.
Fitbit Charge 4 fitness watch- Positives:
- Comfortable and stylish design
- In-built GPS
- Accurate sensors
- Good battery life
- Fitbit pay now
- Reasonable Cost
Fitbit Charge 4 fitness watch- Negatives:
- Switching on the GPS drains charge faster.
- Some of you might not like the monochrome display.
The newest addition of the Fitbit Charge series comes with a new heart rate tracker, in-built GPS, and other new fitness features that are great for runners. It also has a zone minutes metric that encourages newbies to explore high-intensity exercise and an outdoor workout category for hikers and golfers. So, if you’re looking for an attractive, comfortable fitness watch without the heavy price tags of Apple Watch or Garmin, Fitbit Charge 4 is the one for you.
Cost: INR 14, 999
Check full features:Fitbit.com
Read more: Top 5 Smart Watch to Track Your Fitness in 2020
FitbitFitbit Charge 4Fitness Watchfitnessgoalsfitnessmotivationsmartwatchtechnology0FacebookTwitterPinterestWhatsappEmailprevious post
Top 5 Smart Watch to Track Your Fitness in 2020
Xiaomi Mi Watch Revolve Fitness Watch Review: The Best Mid-Range Smartwatch in India?
You may also like
January 12, 2021January 7, 2021January 4, 2021December 29, 2020December 28, 2020December 24, 2020December 23, 2020December 22, 2020December 21, 2020December 19, 2020