Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 36 Running Shoe Review
From the day the first Nike Air Zoom Pegasus was introduced in 1983, Pegasus has been one of the world’s most-loved running shoes, trusted by athletes of all standards. Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 36 is the 36th edition of this series and it is tailored to be a fast, stylish and streamlined running shoe like its predecessors. So, does this shoes upholding the Pegasus legacy of affordable shoes that blend cushioning and responsiveness? Is it worth your money?
Check out this Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 36 Running shoe review by Qalfit.
Read more:5 best Nike running shoes 2020
- Perforations on the upper part to enhance breathability.
- Zoom Air unit for a smooth ride.
- Exposed Flywire cables promote a snug fit at higher speeds.
- Full-length Cushion ST foam for responsive cushioning.
- Slim design for a comfortable, conforming fit.
- High-resiliency sock liner for enhanced foot support.
- Reduced weight contours to your foot.
- Reduced heel collar thickness for a comfortable fit.
- Special outsole design absorbs heavy impacts and provides multi-surface traction.
· Brand: Nike
· Model: Zoom Pegasus 36
· Type: Cushioning, all-day wear running shoe
· Weight: 272 grams
· Forefoot stack height: 12mm
· Heel stack height: 22mm
Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 36- Positives:
- The new Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 36 welcomes you with an amazing step-in experience. The updated tongue and the upper are extremely flexible and comfortable. They provide you a seamless feel as soon as you step in your shoes.
- It is packed with the classic Zoom Air technology -A low-profile airbag put in the shoe to reduce the weight of the shoe and to provide a cushioned pad to land on.The full-length Zoom Air unit combined with Nike’s special cushion foam in the midsole offers you a luxurious experience as you run.
- The big change in Pegasus 36 from Pegasus 35 is it’s upper. The updated engineered mesh, new asymmetrical tongue design, and exposed Flywire keep your feet secure without sacrificing on the breathability part.
- The new tongue design and the special outsole design work together to protect your foot from heavy and harsh impacts while running. It also provides multi-surface traction. This makes it possible for you to run on any kind of surface like road, treadmill, and hard soil without any difficulties.
- The rubber bottom of the shoe is also cleverly designed with hard-wearing Carbon rubber. This not only provides an excellent grip on track but also facilitates smooth transitions.
- If you need another reason to buy the Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 36, here’s an exciting fact- It comes in 5 cool colour variants and you can flaunt it as much as you want in your Instagram!
Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 36- Negatives:
- There was a big overhaul to the Pegasus line in Pegasus 34 to the Pegasus 35. But there were no big upgrades from Pegasus 35 to Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 36 apart from minor tweaks to the upper and tongue.
- For some of you, the width profile of this shoe might feel narrower than your usual fit. Some people have also complained that this shoe is tight and stiff.
Read more:Nike Air Zoom Structure 22 review- Is it worth your money?
The Pegasus has always been a safe running shoe choice for many Athletes and new runners. It is a proven shoe from Nike that offers a reliable, durable, and well-tested set of features for all types of runners. Overall Pegasus 36 is a simple yet efficient shoe that does its job at a reasonable price. So, you’re sure to have a good run ahead if you grab a pair.
Qalfit feature rating: 4.3
Qalfit comfort rating: 4.5
Qalfit durability rating:4.5
Price: INR 7,997
Buy on Amazonbestnikeshoesinstarunnersnikeaizoompegasus36nikeplusnikerunclubnikeshoesrunhappyrunnersofinstagramrunningmotivation0FacebookTwitterPinterestWhatsappEmailprevious post
Nike Air Zoom Structure 22 Running Shoes Review- Is it worth your money?
Hamstrings Stretch: Why are your hamstrings tight and how to treat them?
You may also like
January 12, 2021January 7, 2021January 4, 2021December 29, 2020December 28, 2020December 24, 2020December 23, 2020December 22, 2020December 21, 2020December 19, 2020