The Nike Air Zoom Structure 22 is the newest edition of the Nike Air Zoom Structure series. The Zoom structure series is one of the most successful and popular running shoe series by Nike and runners all around the world love it. With the 22nd edition of the Nike Air Zoom Structure, Nike has caught the attention of the people, especially those who wanted a running shoe that is cool-looking and comfortable at the same time.
So, is this the right every day running shoe for you? Is it worth your money? Check out this Nike Air Zoom Structure 22 Running shoes review by Qalfit.
Read more: Top 5 Puma running shoes in 2020
- 1 Features:
- 2 Shoe Information:
- 3 Nike Air Zoom Structure 22- Positives:
- 4 Nike Air Zoom Structure 22- Negatives:
- Engineered mesh provides excellent ventilation.
- Flywire cables to secure the top of your foot.
- Zoom Air unit in the forefoot for a responsive and comfortable cushioning.
- Dynamic support design for a smooth and stable transition.
- A ‘partial bootie’ style design provides a snug, comfortable fit.
- Soft rubber material in the forefoot enhances cushioning.
- Brand: Nike
- Model: Zoom Structure 22
- Type: Stability every day running shoe
- Weight: 340 grams
- Forefoot stack height: 12mm
- Heel stack height: 22mm
Nike Air Zoom Structure 22- Positives:
- The first thing you’ll note in this shoe is the cleaner and sleek look. This not just stops with the design but also transcends to the actual fit with its lightweight and supportive build.
- The broad base with Nike Dynamix Kit technology supports your midfoot while the flywire cables (lightweight, heavy-duty filaments in the uppers of shoes for a greater fit, support, and flexibility) provide you great lockdown support.
- These shoes are extremely comfortable and breathable. The Flymesh design enhances the breathability of the shoe without affecting its durability.
- Nike Air Zoom Structure 22 is one of the best running shoes you can get your feet on if you tend to pronate more than usual or if you have flat feet.
- The inner sleeves in the shoe are responsible and specialized to work with your feet, thus providing additional comfort and stability for those with flat feet. Also, with dynamic support, the shoe is designed to halt the pronation speed of the runners in a completely natural way.
- Another striking feature of this shoe is the Air Zoom-cushioning technology that provides a soft and comfortable suspension on all kinds of terrain. The heel counter that is surrounding the part of the heel and ankles help you to keep a stable motion over every tread that you perform.
Nike Air Zoom Structure 22- Negatives:
- Even though it’s a highly stable and comfortable shoe, it is still a road shoe. You cannot expect great durability if you’re performing on difficult terrain.
- The color choice is limited when compared to the previous versions, and they do not have the narrow and wide sizing customizations. This might be a concern for some runners.
- This shoe does not possess any reflective surfaces that are crucial for night time runners. So, if you want to practice your running at night, you need to add a separate reflector to the outside of the shoe.
Read more:Best Nike running shoes 2020
Nike Air Zoom Structure 22 is overall a very good running shoe with responsive cushioning, arch support, and a great build. If you’re more of a stability runner who needs a blend of lightweight cushioning and dynamic support or a runner with flat feet, Air Zoom Structure 22 is just the right every day running shoe for you.
Qalfit feature rating: 4.3
Qalfit comfort rating: 4.7
Qalfit durability rating: 4.3
Buy on Amazonairzoomstructure22bestnikeshoesinstaruninstarunnernikeairmaxnikerunclubnikerunningrunhappyrunnersworldrunningmotivationstructure220FacebookTwitterPinterestWhatsappEmailprevious post
Nike Free RN 5.0 2020 Running shoe review- Is it the best foot strengthening shoe?
Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 36 Running Shoes Review: Is it a worthy successor to Pegasus 35?
You may also like
January 12, 2021January 7, 2021January 4, 2021December 29, 2020December 28, 2020December 24, 2020December 23, 2020December 22, 2020December 21, 2020December 19, 2020